Medical Record Hosting Solution
Storing and accessing scanned medical records on an EMR/EHR system actually increases operating costs—specifically, the costs for disk storage and additional document management software modules. Placing legacy medical records in our MedXpress web repository is a cost-effective, space-saving alternative.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ENJOY
- Less expensive than storing PHI on an EMR/EHR system.
- Low monthly subscription rate, combined with a one-time on-boarding cost for each record that provides for a minimum of five years of online access.
- No capital expenses, no license fees, no contracts, no maintenance fees.
Free 24x7 support.
- No commitment of limited, valuable staff resources--just an Internet browser.
Managing Content Easily and Quickly
- Update patient files with a click of the mouse.
- Insert new patient medical file information faster and more easily.
- Search patient medical files using a fast multi-index query capability.
- Move documents between digital folders easily, with all movement tracked in a detailed audit file.
Knowing Patient PHI is Secure and Compliant
- Uses ABT’s patented Right2View security technology.
- Is customized to your security structure; restricts log-ins to networks and PCs; and can reset new passwords periodically.
- Creates digital passwords and tokens to control access to digital files.
- Meets all HIPAA compliance requirements.